Friday, October 10, 2014

Nasty Gal inspo # 4

Hello Lovelies,Just a quick inspo post for you guys :) I am glad that the weather has been getting cooler , I am a winter girl at heart sigh.. cant wait to bring out the big duster or peat coats with scarves and boots :) Nastygal always inspires me when it comes to style, so here is some inspiration for u guys :) Pictures from Nastygal Facebook page. Also I recently made Instagram, so if youd like check it out at http://instagram.com/fashionfelinee
                                      




                                      
















13 comments:

  1. I think NastyGal is one of the coolest sites out there, and your picks are absolutely flawless. Every one of these looks is so cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear nastyGal .. My all time favorite online site. Every single piece is perfect, great post and blog dear xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing inspiration! I definitely want to try out an outfit like the top one!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love inspo posts
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love nasty gal! If only the stuff was more ready available in the UK as I always get custom fees :( they have so much gorgeous pieces! <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute!!!
    I would love to invite you to a giveaway on my blog where you can win a comfy autumn cardigan.
    FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nasty Gal is one of my favorite stores! They're starting to open up stores so I hope they expand a lot over the years! Love your blog, just followed, keep up the great work!

    99 OUTFITS | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | CHICTOPIA

    ReplyDelete