Saturday, November 30, 2013

And we'll never be royals

               Hello lovelies, I apologize for not posting almost for a month :O I have been pretty busy with college and also my birthday which was a week ago. I finally had time to do a blog post for you guys. I decided to wear a few of my bday gifts in this outfit, which includes the red satchel and my new favorite shoes to wear, Im in love with these shoes, they are similar to the Jeffrey Campbell's Sammy shoe. I had gotten them from Forever 21 which were on sale. Thought the red satchel gave the outfit a good pop of color as well. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving and I shall post soon again xx


 










            Jeffrey Campbell Sammy Shoe
                         Sweater:Forever21
                     Satchel: H&M
                        Skirt: Forever 21
                      Knee high: Vintage
                         Shoes: Forever 21
                          Ring: H&M

25 comments:

  1. OMG I love your outfit and photos so much! You deserve way more followers! I will follow you right now :) X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, your outfit is so great! your long locks are so lovely!


    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome.
    Will you like to follow each other on GFC, FB or Twitter?
    Love
    New Post: Fashion Talks
    New Giveaway: Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am following you on gfc, google plus and bloglovin. Please follow back :)

      Delete
  4. That's such a cute outfit I love the skirt and love your hair, the bang suits you s much!
    Just followed your blog =)

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your boots are so pretty!
    Love Emma x
    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! Love your red bag! Love your shoes! You really amazed me! Thanks for your posting!
    Have a nice day!


    http://www.aekk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your red bag is fantastic. your shoes are very beautiful...You are looking so pretty.....

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  8. its kind of a gothy look, but you always look so gorgeous♥ happy belated birthday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy late birthday!
    Cute outfit. I seen those boots at Forever21! I was about to buy them but I didn't know how to wear them so I bought something plainer. But it looks like your surely do know how to rock in them! The gold chain is so cute too ^^
    They look perfect with your other pieces!

    everlastingpure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you hun, I'm deff sure you could rock them too :)
      xx

      Delete
  10. glad to see you back, I have missed your posts! <3 this outfit is beautiful, love the boots and skirt xo

    http://www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday lovely!
    You look gorgeous as always, I love this outfit, especially those shoes and the pop of red!

    xx
    http://blog.oliviaemily.com

    ReplyDelete