Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Favorites from New York Fashion Week

                Hello lovelies, I thought I'd do my favorite looks from New York fashion week Spring Summer 2014. This season has been very colorful and a lot of different kinds of prints. Also many white pieces such as dresses and skirts. Although winter is coming up, I can't help but want summer again because these pieces are gorgeous! I will be posting more soon! have a lovely day xx

Ralph Lauren ss 2014




       Jill Stuart ss 2014
    







         Michael Kors ss 2014
       






           DKNY ss 2014
       



                  Anna Sui ss 2014
          




                  Alexander Wang ss 2014
         



                        
                    
                         


                   
                       
                       
                       
                 

13 comments:

  1. I loved the Wang collection too, and the first Ralph Lauren dress is me in an item of clothing! <3

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too :) and yes that dress is absolutely gorg!

      Delete
  2. jill stuart and michael kors and alexander wang♥

    haha i love drawing male models ^^ they are the most precious thing on earth to me xD i draw girls mostly because it's easier for girl to look beautiful ;) im not confident in drawing boys, not at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know what you mean, I use to draw and it would always be girls, I never drew boys because it was always harder xx

      Delete
  3. Agh, everything you've picked out is so gorgeous! So inspiring <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. NYFW was awesome!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Michael Kors collection!
    right up my street <3

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest offers and discount codes with us!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's one of my favorite collections from him xx

      Delete
  6. Another magnificent post! Great read! And I love to come back!

    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!! It's making me want to go shopping, haha!

    NYFW looks incredible!

    www.fashionxkryptonite.com

    ReplyDelete