Sunday, August 4, 2013

The night city grows, Look and see her eyes they glow

                      Hello Lovelies, recently I've been seeing people wearing Cat ears headbands as an accessory. I think it's really cute because it's girly and youthful. I know I sound like a crazy cat lady with my blog name and all haha. I was also inspired by an ad by H&m a few years ago, it has model Sasha on it with her wearing sequin pants. I had bought sequin pants a while ago but haven't worn it as much as I'd like to. I finally got to wear them and  thought I'd combine the two ideas with cat headbands and sequin pants. What do you guys think about cat headbands?








                                  Taylor Swift wearing cat ears in music video



                                              H&m ad with Sasha in Sequin pants
Sheer pink top: Charlotte Russe
Sequin pants: H&M
Heels: Guess
Cat Ears : Vintage                          

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous
    Love those pants
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pants, they look amazing with the heels!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pictures are Amazing,Fashion Design Course Reveals The SECRETS to Becoming a Professional Fashion Designer!
    ''Discover How To Get Paid $1,000 p/week As A Professional Fashion Designer... ==> www.fashion-design.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look perfect, adorable.
    I am delighted with your blog, I visit whenever
    visit my blogger?

    http://www.derepentenaotemidade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the headband so unique great style xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cat headbands seem like a chic/fun investment. So do the sequin pants :)

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete