Monday, July 22, 2013

Turn me on with your electric feel

               Hello Lovelies, Sorry for not posting a while I've been pretty busy. For today's outfit I wore my favorite vintage dress. It's vintage and it's the perfect "boho" dress, It could pretty much go with any type of style you can think of. I paired the dress with my dark navy tights and booties. Also I grabbed my bowler hat which gave it the perfect vintage feeling. What do you guys think of "boho" dresses?













Dress : vintage
Tights: vintage
Booties: JustFab
Bowler hat: vintage    


10 comments:

  1. Love this dress!
    So cute
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with those boots!!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool look :). I always think of Mary kate Olsen/ Mischa Barton they would wear them a lot. It also reminds me of the designer Anna Sui I'd think you'd like her :)

    chiffon-cloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun and yea love Anna Sui and I agree I think mischa and Marykate would wear these kinds of dresses :-)

      Delete
  4. awesome outfit!! i love your blog ♥
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses, Mai :*

    ReplyDelete