Friday, April 12, 2013

I said maybe You're gonna be the one that saves me? And after all You're my wonderwall

            Hello Lovelies, I apologize for not posting for so long, Ive been busy with Uni work. It's been a stressful week and the upcoming week will be as twice as stressful because of tests I have coming up. Anyway I thought I'd show you my outfit for today, I wore my blue denim shirt from Urban Outfitters. I paired it with my leather pleated skirt, and I'm please to say it has been warmer out these couple of days, which is awesome because I can't take the cold anymore.  Hopefully I will post more posts soon, have a wonderful day!









 Denim Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Leather Pleated skirt: Forever 21
Boots: Forever 21                      


8 comments:

  1. The skirt is awesome, love it!!!
    Let's follow each other? I'm following you already! ;)
    http://coutureinjection.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look!
    The denim is so cute
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    s xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely skirt and you have such nice hair!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leather and denim combo is gorgeous! And i am so envious of your lovely hair.
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete