Friday, March 29, 2013

Cherry Tells Me Some Things I Don’t Want To Know

                         Hello Lovelies, For today's outfit I was inspired by a look I had seen on tumblr. I thought it would be a very fun and interesting look to try. I decided to wear my faux fur sweater , which isn't actually made of fur, it feels like it's made of yarn actually. I love it for winter especially because, it is very warm and comfy. So I tend to wear it more in the winter time than summer. Also I will do a post on headbands soon, mostly hippie headbands. They are my favorite at the moment. How do you guys feel about them? I love wearing them mostly during the summer time, It would probably look odd during winter since it tends to be really windy :/








Sweater: Forever 21
Skirt: thrift shop
Boots: JustFab
Sunglasses: Vintage
                                                         

8 comments:

  1. Love your skirt. You look lovely!

    New post on my Blog, have a look - http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that maxi, the split looks so cool! I would love a maxi like this x

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it's my favorite skirt :] and thanks hun!

      Delete
  3. Love this split maxi!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the split in this maxi, looks amazing! And such a good contrast against your sweater. You have great style.

    Nai

    check out my blog here: http://not-from-venus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete