Monday, February 4, 2013

But if stars shouldn't shine, By the very first time,Then dear it's fine, so fine by me

             Hello Lovelies For today's outfit I have worn my favorite chunky sweater, its from Forever 21 and its amazing! It goes with anything I pair it with and its very comfortable. The sweater was actually brown / beige but in the pictures it looks sort of pinkish for some reason. I paired it with my favorite black shorts and stockings. The shoes are from Just Fab, I love them because they make me look tall and make my legs look long haha. I had ordered them from online from http://www.justfab.com/. They are made out of leather and it makes any outfit look edgy and chic. I am also excited because New York Fashion week is coming up, and I cant wait to see what the designers have in store for us. Are you lovelies excited for fashion week?







 Sweater: Forever 21
Shorts: Old Navy
Booties: JustFab
Chain Bag: H&M         

                            

2 comments: